Please note: Information regarding additional scholarship opportunities.
- A. Dale Chapman Scholarship. For full time (12+ credit hrs.) undergraduate students going into 3rd, 4th or 5th year design studio majoring in landscape architecture with a 3.0 or better GPA. For full time (9+ credit hrs.) entering or continuing graduate students majoring in landscape architecture. As an undergraduate be an active member of the Student Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects the previous academic year starting in the fall semester. Attend the annual spring awards banquet to be recognized as an award recipient. Financial need will not be considered in giving awards. Decision based on over all academic achievement and contribution to the department, college or university. Application deadline: March 1.
- Dr. M. Clinton & Priscilla Althaus / Walter A. and Gean Hester Endowed Scholarship. For juniors, seniors or graduate students majoring in the Department of Landscape Architecture and involved in the community of Landscape Architecture and the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Minimum 2.8 GPA; financial need considered; U.S. citizen.
- Ross R. Wolfe-Luther Burbank Endowed Scholarship. For undergraduates or graduates majoring in landscape architecture based on academic achievement and progress and demonstration of an understanding of resources as they affect people.
- Puck and Grady Taylor Endowed Scholarship. For sophomores, juniors or seniors majoring in landscape architecture with a 2.5 GPA overall; and a 3.0 GPA in the major.
- Department of Landscape Architecture General Scholarship Fund. For junior, senior or graduate students majoring in the department. The award will be based on the ability of the recipient(s) to demonstrate excellent graphic, design and writing skills, not on GPA or financial need. Source of funding will be from various private organizations, federal, state and local agencies.
- Gladys Manjeot Memorial Scholarship (Garden Clubs). For upperclass students majoring in horticulture, floriculture, landscape design, botany, plant pathology, forestry, agronomy, environmental concerns, city planning, land management, or allied subjects with a 3.0 GPA and good character and citizenship record.
- L. Edward Marvin Endowed Scholarship in Landscape Architecture. For landscape architecture majors in the College of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources. Any classification eligible; 3.0 GPA and above; financial need.
- Maurice Phillips Scholarship. For sophomores, juniors or seniors majoring in landscape architecture. Must have a 3.0 GPA and must be in need of financial aid, of good moral character, show concern for other people and an ability to communicate and work with others, be engaged in promotion of the profession landscape architecture, and be an active member of the student chapter of American Society of Landscape Architects.